What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is about discovering your true potential with the aim of gaining clarity and achieving some goal. A Life Coach works with you in partnership to help improve your performance in your professional and personal life by clarifying your vision and designing a plan of action that you can follow through with confidence.
Clearly defining your goals and embarking on a solution-focused process will create successful results in your life using a variety of methods; often involving specific strategies and exercises. Coaching helps you tap into talent & skills you already possess and empowers you to change your life. A Life Coach helps you get from where you are to where you want to be!
A Life Coach is:
- A FACILITATOR who can show you how to overcome obstacles to achieving your goals
- Your MENTOR in personal and professional development
- A TEACHER who helps you evolve and reach your full potential
- Your MOTIVATOR who helps you discover what you really want
- A PARTNER who accelerates performance to produce results more quickly
- A COHORT who challenges you to raise the bar on yourself
- Your UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT who holds you accountable
- Your COLLABORATOR who provides non-judgmental encouragement
A Life Coach is NOT a therapist who delves into psychoanalysis or psychiatry and diagnoses or provides services for those suffering with mental illness.
Who Works with a Life Coach?
Typically people in transitional periods of their lives, those striving for work/family and life balance, overwhelmed parents, college students, entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals and those looking for life purpose and spiritual meaning are some of the individuals who work with a coach. Lucas Seminars' clients are successful, resourceful and intelligent individuals who would like to enhance their lives and achieve their greatest potential. Coaches are hired for many different reasons such as:
- To have a more fulfilling life by determining and achieving specific goals
- To improve relationships - personal and/or professional
- To gain a more insight and wisdom via introspection and new ideas
- To develop higher self-esteem and feel more empowered
- To overcome procrastination and enhance productivity
- To improve overall health and well-being
- To feel inspired and more confident in one's decision-making process
“The road to wisdom is paved with mistakes.” - Jim Fay
Contact us to learn more about Life Coaching!
Phone: (480) 466-4609